Thursday, February 11, 2010

"One of the blondes"

So, until we hear back from Dr. Mikati at Duke, there's not much to report. We may need further testing before a decision is made about surgery. We'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, when I came home tonight, I was looking through Jack's schoolwork and found what looked like a card decorated in crayon. It was inscribed: To Jack from Hayley. I asked Jack who Hayley was and his reply was.... and I quote.. "Oh, she's one of the blondes". Not kidding. This child has had a thing for blondes since he was 2. Doesn't matter if they are 2 years old or 50 years old, human or canine. Blonde will do. It's hilarious. I will never forget one of the first times we went to a restaurant when we first got him and he was sitting in a high chair. When a blonde waitress walked by, he actually turned his head both ways to get a good look at her! Watch out ladies. This one will steal your heart.